I just love this week's card at Case Study Challenge; if I could, I would not change anything about it. But since I didn't have the same stamps and am not too good at sewing, I made some very minor adjustments. I stamped on vellum and heat embossed a few leaves with white embossing powder and some with clear embossing powder. I sponged the back with Rose Romance and fussy cut all of them out. I scored my base and added the leaves. Instead of sewing, I added a row of pearls instead. I was in need of a special thank you card and this was perfect for it. Thanks so much for looking!
Stamps: Rubber Necked Liquid Amber, SU! Perfectly Penned
Paper: Recollection and Vellum
Ink: Rose Romance
Accessories: Scoring board, pearls, white and clear embossing powder
Challenges I am playing in: