Tuesday, June 17, 2014

When I Pray

This week's Shining the Light challenge at Our Daily Bread Design is a a real challenge for me:  ONE layer!  I love to frame and mat everything so I had to restrain myself here.  So I framed my verses using ODBD new Cherry Blossoms (so soft and pretty!) and scored the edges of the card.  The flowers were colored with copics and the stamens were dotted with liquid pink pearls.  Hope you can play along!

Diana Nguyen, Our Daily Bread Designs, Cherry Blossom, card

Recipe:
Paper: Recolletion White
Accessories:  MS Score Board, Copics, and Pink Liquid Pearls

For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my talented challenge team sisters:

To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here. You have until Sunday, June 22th to join us. For this challenge you may use any stamps but it you have any Our Daily Bread Designs stamps we would love to see you use them. If you participate, you have a chance to win the $15 certificate toward ODBD stamps or to be Spotlighted for the Shining the Light Award (The Shining the Light Award is only for those who use ODBD stamps). We would love to see your creations.

Challenges I am Playing in:


7 comments:

  1. Oh, Diana, this is beautiful! When I first thought of a one-layer card, I immediately thought of the cherry blossoms! You beat me!! LOL! This is gorgeous, and I really love the scoring and your beautiful coloring! All lovely so it showcases this marvelous Scripture verse! - praise God! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Diana, you are the queen of CAS!! I just love your coloring of the cherry blossoms, the scoring and your clean elegant design!! Your design frames the scripture to perfection!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a great card with the wonderful scripture and those lovely cherry blossoms!! Beautiful (as always) my sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS, Diana. It's a verse that really spoke to my heart today, as my Dad went to be with the Lord last night, and these words couldn't be any more comforting to me. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your lovely art. It has touched my heart and I am SO grateful for you sharing it.
    Have a blessed week,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Such lovely coloring!! You always make such gorgeous one layer cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Diana - love your colouring and your scoring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!