Saturday, November 11, 2017

Craft play date with Quietfire Design dies

I admit I've been in a bit of slump lately with my card making.  The good news is that my desk has been cleaned rather frequently ( my "go to" thing to do when I'm not just inspired is to start cleaning my desk).  It's also handy to have the desk already cleaned when I have a craft play date... and got some cards to share from a recent play date.

One thing my friend and I both love to use are word dies - somehow it just seems easier to play around with then stamps sometimes.  We had a great time using Quietfire Design word dies with a combination of other stamps and inks.


Quietfire Design small Happy Birthday
Lawn Fawn Into the Woods
Sweet and Sassy Falling Leaves



Quietfire Design Prayers
Sorry - can't remember who made the solid leaves stamps



Quietfire Design Be and Unforgettable and Butterfly Flourish
CAS-ual Friday Starlequin background stamp

So what do you do when you have lost your mojo or just feel uninspired?  I'd really love to know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!