Saturday, March 17, 2018

ODBD 10th Anniversary

Our Daily Bread Designs is celebrating its 10th Anniversary!  Wow, congratulations to ODBD!   I first noticed ODBD because of all the stamps containing Scripture and I thought how wonderful it would be to encourage others through the word of God and I've been hooked ever since.  There are two sets released today but of course, I focused on the ones with the Bible verses.  :)  And the new circle dies are so amazing - hope you like them too!

And of course I had to add some butterflies on one of my cards.


Tip for the second card:  I used Distress Oxides to color my die cuts which were cut with extra heavy paper so that they would not get wrinkled when I applied my ink.  It also adds a bit of dimension too.



Normally when I make a card I think of someone who could use a particular verse.  This time, I think I needed both of these verses for myself.  











Challenges I am playing in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!